Boiler Cleaning, Servicing & Repair in Worthing
About our boiler servicing:
- Our fully comprehensive boiler service can cover a multitude of different aspects of heating maintenance. We can supply and fit your new boiler as well as maintaining and inspecting for your annual services.
- West Sussex
- Boiler service Worthing
- Boiler service Arundel
- Boiler service Littlehampton
- Boiler service Hove
- Boiler service Brighton
Boiler Service Worthing & Boiler Repair
At Greenfield Southern Services Ltd we believe that prevention is always better than cure. With this in mind we highly recommend that you get your boiler serviced annually to be prepared for any eventuality. A boiler service allows us to make sure your boiler is in a good working condition and helps us to discover any problems before they escalate into unwanted costly repairs. A regular boiler service is critical in ensuring your boiler is operating safely and running efficiently, it can also reduce the likelihood of emergencies occurring in the future. This can potentially save you a substantial amount of money but more importantly, could save your life. A faulty boiler can be extremely dangerous because of the increased risk of carbon monoxide poisoning so it is always better to be safe than sorry.
There are various other reasons to have your boiler serviced. If you are letting out your property, you must also carry out an annual landlord gas safety check, we are happy to liaise with both tenants, landlords or letting agents to find a convenient time for the service. New boilers are also often required to be serviced annually in adherence to the manufacturer’s warranty so it is not just old boilers that need servicing. Our experienced team of boiler service engineers are all Gas Safe Registered so you can have peace of mind that you are being looked after by the experts. Our fully comprehensive boiler service can cover a multitude of different aspects of heating maintenance. We can supply and fit your new boiler as well as maintaining and inspecting for your annual services.
What does a Boiler Service include?
- A check to ensure your boiler meets the current standards
- Checking all the main boiler components (heat exchanger, main injector, burner, spark/sensor probe)
- Identifying any working faults by firing up the boiler
- Adjust the Gas valve to ensure that the burner is combusting efficiently
- Check to see that the flue terminals are unobstructed and internal flue components are sealed properly
- Gas tightness test conducted to ensure no leaks
- Boiler parts cleaned if necessary
- A service report showing everything that our engineer has done
Please note that services may vary depending on the age and manufacturer of the boiler, for example, older conventional boilers will be dealt with differently than modern boilers and may take slightly more time. At Greenfield Southern Services Ltd, we have the knowledge and experience to work on countless different models and sizes. Whether it is a single home system or multiple occupancy residential blocks of apartment, we are equipped to assist. Your gas boiler works extremely hard for you and your family, heating your home and your water, so dont neglect it. Get in touch with Greenfield Southern Services Ltd and book your boiler service today. Our staff will be happy to discuss all your needs and ensure that our experts give you a stress free boiler service ensuring that you are able to enjoy all the benefits of an efficient heating system.