Hotties Heatlogs are an eco-friendly way to provide powerful and reliable heat every time. Made from 100% clean recycled wood, they are a great alternative to coal and wood due to giving a price competitive alternative. When comparing these heatlogs to fresh seasoned wood, Hotties provide a considerable amount of energy density for your money due to containing less than 5% moisture whereas ‘seasoned’ wood can be up to 25%.
Hotties Heatlogs are manufactured in Suffolk from UK, made by using recycled clean wood offcuts and sawdust. This wood residue is compressed, giving the them a dense and drier structure, stopping the heatlogs from expanding & crumbling thus giving off a powerful, safe and stable heat.There is minimal ash and smoke produced making it easy to clean. Once you use them, you’ll always want to use them!
- Made in the UK
- Easy to light, use, stack and store
- Easy and clean to handle
- No spitting or sparking
- Assured warmth from a consistent burn time
- Non-toxic with no additives or binders added
- They are safe- no expansion during burning
- Low ash residue between 0.5-0.7%. No soot thus keeping fires clean
- Suitable for all stoves, fireplaces, chimneas and firepits!
- A great flame when used alone or alongside a regular fuel type
- Low moisture content – less than 5%!
- Dimensions: 70mm x 200mm length
- Approx weight of pack: 10kg
Check out our video on our facebook page of the heatlogs in action!
Our Greenfield Prices:
- 1 pack of 10 Heatlogs £6.00
- 5 packs of 10 Heatlogs £27.00
- 10 packs of 10 Heatlogs £50.00
This is cheaper than amazon, and competitive retailers!
Pop into our showroom to find out more and join the glow rewards scheme for discounts.