Big Green Egg in Sussex
The Big Green Egg is a blend of the best of ancient wisdom, modern technology and
proprietary processes, resulting in a superior product that is stronger, more durable and provides better heat insulation than any other outdoor cooker on the market. The ceramic grill that is loved by Michelin chefs, food aficionados and barbecue-heads across the globe.
The Big Green Egg
As a primary a supplier of ceramic BBQs to customers across Worthing and surrounding areas, we LOVE all things Big Green Egg.
Available in a variety of sizes, considering your budget and needs; there is an Egg that is just right for you. No matter which one you go for, the possibilities for customisation are endless. Our large display of new ceramic BBQs, charcoal and accessories in our Worthing showroom that will get you grilling, smoking, searing, roasting and even baking. Plus, we’re the regions only authorised dealer of The Big Green Egg BBQ so if you’re after a new ceramic BBQ from one of the UK’s leading brands, you can rely on Greenfield Services Southern Ltd.
Why the Big Green Egg?
The Big Green Egg is NOT just a BBQ, they have spent over 40 years mastering the recipe for the best and most versatile kamado-style grill across the globe, you’ll benefit from:
- Low cleaning requirements – Ceramic barbecues are also very much like a self-cleaning oven, in that the ceramic inside of the barbecue works in the same way and needs very little cleaning.
- It’s fully functional all year round – An insulated ceramic hull with efficient air flow control and precise temperature control, and you may well find that you no longer need your indoor oven!
- Get cooking quickly – It’s fast and efficient and you’re ready to cook within a few minutes.
- A versatile cooking apparatus – easily cook a quick pizza or heat some bread for a few minutes at a high temperature, but just as easily slow-cook a roasting joint for several hours at a low temperature.
- Close down quickly and easily – Unlike a traditional barbecue, where you have to wait for the fuel to finish burning, a ceramic barbecue has vents which you can simply close which will stop the charcoal from burning. This makes it much more economical than a standard barbecue as when you next come to use it, you can just top up the charcoal that’s leftover from last time.
How can we help?
With over 20 years’ experience in the industry, at Greenfield Services Southern Ltd we do more than The Big Green Egg. We also provide a whole range of home heating and electrical services including fires, fireplaces and stoves to residential customers across:
- West Chiltington
“I was recommended by a friend who had a fireplace installed by Greenfield Services, she’s so particular, she’s one of these people who the brush the fringes on her fireside rug, she was so pleased with the fireplace and how cleanly and efficiently it was installed.
So I enquired about a green egg bbq, the staff there couldn’t be more helpful without being overbearing, after thinking long and hard and several phone calls to the shop, I decided on the model and all the bits that go with it. Well I have to say the service was absolutely impeccable they came and set it all up with so much care, then proceeded to demonstrate how it worked, they were so patient and explained everything in detail.
I have to say, Carlsberg don’t sell Big Green Eggs, but if they did they’d be like this …..”
“A big thank you to Greenfield Services who came into my rescue in my hour of need. This company was recommended to me and I would also recommend them, great service.”
Speak to us in person at our showroom or give us a call on 01903 250 400.