THE OZ PIG
Developed by an outdoor loving Australian husband and wife, the Oz Pig BBQ has been designed with the outdoors firmly in mind. Say goodbye to bending over a hot fire and transporting masses of wood with you wherever you go, taking an Oz Pig BBQ with you on your next outdoor adventure will give you more time to sit back, relax and enjoy the experience just that little bit more.
Get cooking outdoors with an Oz Pig BBQ
Designed to resemble a small pig on legs, the BBQ’s specially designed chimney and door mean you can use it in a way that sees you enjoying the ambience and atmosphere of an open fire on a camping or outdoor adventure trip, or you can use it as a multi-purpose cooking station. From gentle heating to full-blown outdoor kitchen creations, use an Oz Pig BBQ to chargrill, stir-fry, deep fry, boiling or spit roast your favourite foods.
Whether you’re camping after a day on the track or relaxing at home, life is easy when you have an Ozpig by your side. It takes just seconds to set up and start up, then sit back, relax and enjoy the warmth of a safely contained fire while you boil the billy and cook up a feast.
Benefits of an Oz Pig BBQ
Add an Oz Pig BBQ to your camping and outdoor adventuring kit and take advantage of its range of features including:
- Versatile cooking options – cook your food at a high heat or swivel the plates to the side for a more gentle heating
- Fuel adaptable – use any combination of dry timber, logs, volcanic rock or even pine cones. What’s better – the same a
- Fuel efficient – Fuel an Oz Pig BBQ for 3 to 4 nights on the same amount of fuel which would only last one night in an open fire
- It makes it easy – Easy to transport, easy to store and easy to setup
- Stay warm and smoke free – Kicking out plenty of heat, it’ll keep you warm on those chilly winter nights and by making use of the chimney, you won’t have to battle with smoke blowing in your direction. Plus you can often use an Oz Pig BBQ in areas where an “open fire” is permitted
- Strong, safe and stable – With screw in legs it’s super stable and won’t fall over if it gets a knock
We also stock a range of other ceramic barbecues in our Worthing showroom.
Proud stockists of Oz Pig BBQs plus accessories
It may hail from Australia but you needn’t go all the way there to get your hands on one. Greenfield Services Southern Ltd is proud to be able to deliver our customers across Worthing, West Sussex and Brighton with the versatile and durable Oz Pig BBQ. At Greenfield Services Southern Ltd also stock a wide range of complementing accessories as well, so you’ll be well and truly sorted on your next camping trip.
Visit our showroom in Worthing to see the Oz Pig BBQ for yourself, or call us on 01903 250400.