HEAT YOUR WORTHING HOME EASILY WITH AN ELECTRIC CHARLTON & JENRICK STOVE
Choosing an electric Charlton & Jenrick stove from Greenfield Services Southern Ltd means choosing a stress-free life when it comes to heating your home. There’s no need to restock the woodshed, no need to clean away dust and ash, with the simple flick of a switch you’ll be able to start quickly and efficiently start warming any room up. Utilising their unique 3D Ecoflame technology, an electric Charlton & Jenrick stove creates the realistic look of an authentic wood burning stove but without any of the mess. Plus, all Charlton & Jenrick stoves use a low energy, high tech LED lights throughout, which gives an eco-friendly light source and will save you money in the long run.
Features of a Charlton & Jenrick electric stove
Enjoy the Charlton & Jenrick electric stoves key features which include:
- Loose realistic log or coal fuel bed
- Realistic flame effect with 4 settings
- 1kW and 2kW adjustable heat settings
- Remote control with timer and a built-in thermostat
- Heavy duty seam welded steel construction for both body and door
- Levelling screws in the feet of the legs for rustic stone hearths
- Replica flue pipe available to create that realistic “real-fire” look
As proud suppliers of Charlton & Jenrick electric stoves to customers across Worthing, West Sussex and Brighton, we also supply their range of electric fires too. You can simply pop into our Greenfield Services Southern Ltd showroom to see all the latest models available.
Visit us today or give us a call on 01903 250 400.