Manufactured and designed with the utmost care and respect, a Mendip stove can make the perfect addition to your home. Each Mendip stove is tested for both ease of use and durability. With their quality build, commitment to delivering the best in combustion techniques and stylish aesthetics, a Mendip stove is made to last and will easily bring comfort and warmth to your home. By making a Mendip stove the centrepiece in your Worthing, West Sussex or Brighton home you’ll be supporting the Woodland Trust too.
Key features of a Mendip stove
Complement your home’s fireplace or hearth with a wood burning stove from the Mendip stove range. At Greenfield Services Southern Ltd , we’re proud stockists of this quality brand whose product features include:
- A 3-flow air system which provides a clean and efficient combustion
- Manufactured using steel and fully welded construction methods
- Available in both full or top convection stove options for better heat distribution
- Fitted with an airwash system that keeps glass clean
- Suitable for burning wood in smoke control areas
Thinking about an electric stove instead? No problem, we have a large range available at our Greenfield Services Southern Ltd showroom too.
Have questions about the Mendip stove range? Visit our showroom or call us on 01903 250400.